Events in the Tri-Cities Area
Wizard Pub Crawl (Bristol, TN/VA)
November 6 @ 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
RESCHEDULE DATE INFO : http://bit.ly/bristol-wpc-rescheduled
Come out for a stroll through some of Bristol’s most magical pubs with various venue hosting wizard themed stops (Wizard Registry, Badger’s Burrow, Snake’s Pit, Lion’s Den, Eagle’s Nest and Markster’s Wand Shop), along with special, magical themed shots, a wizard costume contest, photographers, House-colored Event Badges, a house-points compeition, exclusive drink/shot specials, photo ops and much more.
2021 RESCHEDULE INFO: http://bit.ly/bristol-wpc-rescheduled
• This pub crawl was voted “2019 Best Pub Crawl in Savannah” by readers of Connect Savannah newspaper.
FREE Signature Wand:
• If you are able to secure an ‘EARLY SORCERER’ ticket your ticket will include a FREE signature wand, with 30+ styles to pick from after visiting WIZARD REGISTRY day of the event. But take note, each of the 30+ styles are limited in quantity so don’t arrive too late to pick your wand!
• Attendees will get to pick their own house color commemorative event badge. On the back of the badge will be a list of House Point tasks that attendees can try to achieve during the crawl. Afterwards they can return to the GRADUATION GATHERING (location TBA) and claim their personalized Attendance Letter!
THEMED DRINK/SHOT/FOOD SPECIALS:
• Registered attendees (i.e. those with House Colored badges) will get a special low price on themed shots at each stop (TBA)
• Who doesn’t like to get their photo taken – available only for registered attendees with a colored event badge!
PERSONALIZED ATTENDANCE LETTERS (frameable):
• Registered attendees will get a FREE, commemorative 8.5″ x 11″ Wizard Pub Crawl ATTENDANCE LETTER 2021.
“WIZARD WEEKLY” NEWSPAPER:
• Registered attendees will get their own special printed issue of the Bristol WIZARD WEEKLY, highlighting the event during the night, as well as a map of pub crawl stops, contests, exclusive discounts at participating businesses, description of the “House Points” contest and how to earn your own Wizard Pub Crawl ATTENDANCE LETTER (frameable) at the end of the event and much more.
COLLECTIBLE WIZARD PUB CRAWL 1.25″ PIN:
• While at WIZARD REGISTRY, attendees will receive a collectible 1.25″ WIZARD PUB CRAWL 2021 pin according to their House Colored badge of choice.
• STATELINE BAR & GRILLE
• LOST STATE DISTILLING (Wizard Registry)
….more to be announced!
CHARITY BOOK DRIVE:
• Help make a difference by donating your used books to the The Highland Burrow’s annual CHARITY BOOK DRIVE for Accio Books, part of the TriCities WIZARD PUB CRAWL in Bristol. Each book donated will get you a RAFFLE TICKET for great prizes – the more books you donate the more raffle tickets you’ll receive, increasing your odds of having a winning number. The Highland Burrow is a chapter of the Harry Potter Alliance that focuses attention on the communities within Southwest Virginia and Northeast Tennessee in order to inspire, educate, and empower fans in order to strengthen our communities through acceptance, service, and kindness.
REFUNDS DUE TO RESCHEDULE DATE : http://bit.ly/bristol-wpc-rescheduled
Produced by www.MarksterCon.com
NOTE: This event is in no way affiliated with the Harry Potter franchise, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. or any of their affiliates.
Get in touch with us to add your event here!