Events in the Tri-Cities Area
- This event has passed.
Moonlight Drive-In Movies at The Mall at Johnson City
October 2 @ 7:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Tickets will be available to reserve a week prior to each event. We ask that you only reserve a parking ticket if you are absolutely sure you will attend due to the limited number of available spots.
We will show a family friendly movie “Drive-In” style outside of The Mall at Johnson City’s main entrance. A free ticket for each car will be required and the number of cars will be limited to ensure appropriate social distancing. Food vendors will also be on-site for your enjoyment.
The movie audio will be broadcast on your cars radio. We will give you the frequency to tune to before the movie begins.
Our goal is a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone in attendance so we are asking that you follow the guidelines below.
- Friday 10/2 – Wizard of Oz
- Friday 10/9 – Goonies
- Friday 10/23 – Nightmare Before Christmas
- Friday 10/30 – Hocus Pocus
- Saturday 10/31 – Ghostbusters (1984)
Cherished Mom Organization is volunteering their time to help at the event. The suggested donation is $5 per car. Cherished Mom will collect the donations as they check cars in. Donations are not required but are appreciated.
Info & Safety Guidelines
Parking for the event will begin at 7:30pm and the movie will begin at 8:30pm. We will not allow guests into the drive-in after the movie begins.
Speed Limit – 5mph
- To maintain an orderly and socially distanced experience a parking attendant will guide you to your parking spot upon arrival. Parking spots can not be reserved so if you are arriving with multiple vehicles be sure to arrive together.
- Before moving your vehicle to exit please check that the area is clear of people and objects.
- Vehicle lights must remain off during the show. Parking lights are acceptable, when parking or exiting the drive-in.
- No Alcohol, No Smoking, No Illegal Drugs.
- Restrooms are to be used for emergencies only and 6’ distancing will be required in line. Restroom attendants will be onsite to enforce capacity, line distancing and sanitation of facilities at regular intervals as needed.
It is our goal to provide our community with a fun, socially distanced movie experience!
Get in touch with us to add your event here!