Events in the Tri-Cities Area
A Walk In The Enchanted Wood
March 20 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Come experience the beauty of The Side Porch all while getting to see your favorite characters provided by Once Upon A Party TN! Enjoy a socially distanced walk as you follow your guide to your favorite Princesses, and see what other magical creatures may be found in the Enchanted Wood. Don’t miss this beautiful and safe event that is sure to be magical!
How we’re keeping you and your loved ones safe:
-Enforced mask policy. Masks may only be removed for socially distanced photographs and must be placed back on immediatly after the photograph.
-Social distancing between each party of guests and performers. Have an intimate moment with our characters without the fear of germ spread.
-Santitizing between ticketed time-slots. We value your safety, so we will be sanitizing common areas as often as possible.
Please note: By purchasing tickets you agree to the following terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice:
- All guests ages 10 and up are required to wear a mask at all times. Masks must be made of proper filtering materials and cover the mouth and nose. Masks may be removed for pictures, but they must be immediatly returned.
- Parents and/or guardians must accompany their child or children throughout the entire event.
- We reserve the right to change the date, time, location, reschedule or cancel this event with a full refund of your ticket price due to unforseeable circumstances, including but not limited to weather, low ticket sales, increase in positive covid-19 cases in the East Tennessee region, etc…
- At any given event, we make every effort to have at least 5 characters present, which is subject to availability and may vary from our promotional photos.
- Please make every effort to arrive at your ticket’s stated arrival time. Anyone who arrives 15 minutes or later than their ticket time will forfit their time slot and must wait until the next available time slot.
- No outside food allowed.
- Children ages 12 and under may wear costumes; adults should not wear cosplay costumes.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or remove a guest from our event for any reason.
- Neither Once Upon A Party TN, nor the venue where this event is hosted, are responsible for guest’s personal property. Please keep your personal items with you at all times.
- By participating in this event, you specifically release Once Upon A Party TN and the venue where this event is hosted, from any claims or liabilities of any kind whatsoever, arising from or related to your participation in these activities.
- By participating in this event, you agree to give consent to Once Upon A Party TN, and its authorized representatives, granting them permission to photograph and/or video record your participation in this event. You further agree that all photographs and materials recorded may be used in any form, as part of any future publication, video, brochure and or other printed material for promoting Once Upon A Party TN You and your heirs hereby release Once Upon A Party TN, its successors, and the venue where this event is hosted, from any liability whatsoever related to these materials and they acknowledge that these materials may be used without any payment of fees, royalties, credit given to your name, or any other compensation, from now through eternity.
- Tickets are non-refundable 7 days before the event.
- If you do not agree to any or all of these terms and conditions, please do not purchase tickets for this event. Thank you for your understanding.
Get in touch with us to add your event here!